- Complimentary and confidential consultations
- Expert, objective & confidential advice
- Global contacts with private collectors, dealers and auction houses
- Personal & individual service
- Complete discretion and transparency
- Help in choosing the right method, venue and time to sell
- Advice to maximise your investment when selling
Through our vast network of contacts around the world, built up over 35 years, we can recommend the best place to sell your paintings, whether direct to one of our private clients, or through a dealer or auction.
Paul SignacWe were commissioned to purchase this for a client and when he decided to sell we were able to find a private client within two months.
We travel to the leading art fairs of the world: TEFAF at Maastricht, Art Basel and Art Basel Miami, The Armory in New York, and Palm Beach to source paintings for clients, network and develop market intelligence.
Childe HassamWe were commissioned by a collector from Los Angeles to find a buyer for this wonderful Childe Hassam of Washington Square, as well as two Renoirs. We achieved discreet private sales for him.
Henri MartinWe brokered this painting by Henri Martin between a client in California and a client in Florida. A few years later the buyer needed to sell and, as the market had gone up so much for this period, he nearly trebled his money.